Currently Floating YOUR Boat, find tunes, add them to the wall, make us listen

Sunday 9 March 2008

Already excited about SONAR

Here's a couple reasons I'm going to Sonar this year:

-DIPLO
-Cause Barcelona and Berlin are the funnest places in Europe (we're all going to a festival near Berlin called fusion the weekend after)
-Cause Sonar 2007 was SICK
-Cause Mehdi vs A-trak with kid Sister is the best thing I've heard in the past month (except number1)
-Cause Yazoo are 80's Fresh
-Cause Ed Banger are gonna come back and Kill it Again
-Diplo
-My Fam lives there so I can see them too
-Cause its gonna be hot
-Cause everyone will go this year after I convince them
-Diplo
-Cause they got a bit of everything (see Konono no.1)
-Cause Yelle is this years Uffie
-Cause I wanna celebrate the end of an Era and couldn't imagine a better way of doing it
-Cause the city is ALIVE for Sonar
-Cause I know we are gonna love EVERY FUCKING MINUTE!!!
-Did I mention
DIPLO....
I'll see you in Barcelona come June...


No comments: