Currently Floating YOUR Boat, find tunes, add them to the wall, make us listen

Wednesday 26 March 2008

Direct from the Winter Music Conference in Miami

So why am I missing the Man make music party posted below? I'd always have a good reason if I was missing something like that. We're hitting up the Miami winter music conference this weekend, starting off today with rooftop parties, followed tomorrow with bangin nights with Euro names like sinden, morillo, annie mac or yanks like low B, stretch armstrong and the likes. Thursdays a pool party with Richie Hawtin, followed by a night at Space miami with Eric Prydz. I haven't even gotten to friday, saturday and sunday yet, there really is no need to think that far ahead. WLTE will try and keep you informed on who rocked it, who topped it and who bopped it as we take a look into the american electronic music scene on the sun licked beaches of Miami. Only problem I see is waking up to write....

No comments: